Sunday, February 11, 2007

Still recovering from last week

I guess "I didn't get to bed until 4:30am" is not the best of excuses for not doing an integration worksheet but I am still procrastinating. I've actually been procrastinating all of this term. It is true that I attended more lectures in week 5 than I did in the entire rest of this term put together. Having been too tired to concentrate during 66% of the lectures I have attended this term is really not that good. I can say, however, that PMQ's has not contributed to me missing any lectures this term, unlike last term where it was a major factor in my lack of attendance. Falling asleep in random places has taken over.

I'm hoping that next week is much better. Maybe I could continue the trend and attend 4 lectures next week, then 8 the week after. In fact, I really should get in a week when I attend all of my lectures at some point.

I actually had an interesting conversation with a friend last night when I returned home from the party. It started when I was trying to explain why I left the party in tears having heard "Don't look back in anger" but went on to being about courses. We even managed to come up with our plan to take over the world in some distant future. My political career may be over for now but I will not give up and one day world domination will be mine! Oh the ideas I come up with at 2:00 in the morning.

I've been thinking during today what I could do next year. I will be looking into my options and I will work out what is doable. I know that there are still a couple of officer positions up for grabs that nobody stood for and I could be on one of the committees if I wanted. I will, however, make sure I am back bigger and better than ever before next year. Nobody will ever get rid of me that easily!

I know most of my blog postings have been a little boring lately but I will try not to drag any of my rants about any recent events much further. I, for one, would much rather focus on something positive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home