Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Interesting happenings

Well most people will probably think that they are boring but I just want to explain why it has been so long since I last posted on this blog. I have, for once, not been ill but I have been busy. I spent the weekend at a Christian event in London and when I arrived back at uni was the AGM of one of my societies (Christian Focus) and I was elected as prayer secretary for the coming year. In the next week I have a couple more exec elections that I am standing in - well, I like to be busy. Last Wednesday I resigned from the craft society exec because I wanted to take on a different challenge in the coming year.

Also last week I decided to drop out of uni. This is not going to be a permanent thing as I hope to be back in October studying politics. I will be staying in the area in the mean time as here is where all my friends are and there is just too much that I am involved in (and a ball at the end of term 3 to help organise).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home