Friday, March 16, 2007

I've only gone and done it!

Yes, I've dropped out of uni and am nearly done with all things maths and physics. There is only one more thing that I need to do and that is contact the student finance people. I am so happy! I hope to stay in the area but don't yet know how likely that will be.

My application to study politics is nearly finished now and that will be yet another thing off my mind once that is done. All this is so liberating. It may have taken a long time but things are finally starting to fall into place. It just feels so good. So good, in fact, that I want to act like a complete idiot by yelling random comments at the top of my voice. I may hate evangelism but there are some times when I just feel the need to tell the world that God loves me.

1 Comments:

At 10/6/07 11:40, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...there are some times when I just feel the need to tell the world that God loves me."

HAHAHAHAHA. Imaginary love is no replacement for real love. Get out there and change your circumstances if they're pissing you off and stop bitching about it and writing really poor poetry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home